Transtar is proud to offer the industry’s leading Remote Assisted Programming Kit from Drew Technologies, the RAP2 Kit. Updated programming is more important for today’s vehicle repairs. Now you can flash vehicles in your shop quickly and accurately without the costs of an outside mobile programmer, subscription services, or getting the vehicle to a dealership.
The RAP team has remotely assisted transmission repair, automotive repair & collision technicians, successfully programming thousands of vehicles. The process is as easy as a few simple steps:
- Plug in the kit to an AC outlet to charge up.
- Call 844-REFLASH to schedule an appointment.
- Connect jumper cables from the RAP battery maintainer to the battery.
- Plug in the RAP to the OBD-II (ALDL) connector prior to the appointment return call.
- Turn on the RAP2 to verify that the vehicle connection is made.
- We do the work.
Common Diagnostic Codes Identified with the RAP2:
- Transmission Control Module & TEHCM
- Power Control Module
- Engine Control Module
- Transfer Case Control Module
- Body Control Module
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Fuel Injection Pump Control
- Power Steering Control Module
- Ignition Control Module
- Electronic Brake Control Module
- Passive Anti-Theft System
Find parts for these repairs and more today at transend.
The RAP®2 Kit includes:
- A Windows Tablet PC for fast processing
- An additional hard drive allows for future expansion as new OE’s are added
- The same trusted J2534 device found in the original RAP®
- 4G Modem for fast wireless internet access
- Includes an additional $20 shipping per kit
- Subscription to Diagnostic Network included
- OEM subscriptions
- A 90–amp battery maintainer capable of handling European amperage requirements.
Required for BMW/Mercedes
- Ethernet connection (100’ cable & adapter): for more stable and faster programming
- Special BMW cable: for certain BMW vehicles
- Metal Screws: to swap out for existing screws (plastic ends) for repeatability.
What does RAP®2 Kit Cost?
- The Kit itself is FREE
- $49.95/month rental fee+ $125/flash
- Module calibration check: $40 each
- Shipping not included
RAP®2 is rented for $49.95 per month. However, if you flash two or more times each month we will waive the rental fee for that month and you are only charged $125 for each flash.
You no longer need to hassle with purchasing and maintaining expensive tools. We will remotely maintain and update the kit as capabilities and updates are released.
Our Customer Guarantee
If a remote programming event fails, we will use any means available to repair the vehicle, provided these conditions have been met:
- The ECU that is being installed must be New or OE Reconditioned. Used ECUs will not be guaranteed.
- You must follow the instructions of the remote technician.
- There can be no other inherent problems with the vehicle, such as faulty ground connection or an aftermarket accessory that is interfering. In such case, you will be responsible for the cost to rectify the problem.
- Our guarantee is not offered for salvage, rebuilt, flood, or total loss vehicles.
RAP®2 IS THE SOLUTION FOR YOU!
- Finish the job correctly
- Keep the vehicle in your shop
- Increase profits
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Register to receive your FREE RAP 2 Kit Today!
- Kevin and Patrick Discuss the Use and Capabilities of the RAP2 Kit
- Year / Make / Model / Engine Look-up of RAP Capabilities
- Watch a RAP Kit Video by Drew Tech